5/8/13

White pants and a floppy hat

Top: Old Navy, Crop Jeans: Old Navy, Hat: H&M (borrowed, similar here and here), Shoes: c/o MyHotShoes, Bracelets: c/o VeryJane, c/o Sira & Mara

This past weekend I had the opportunity to be part of a fashion blogger event at my local Old Navy.  I styled a mannequin and helped a couple ladies pick out some outfits, which was super fun.  I had to bring my kids with me, which was a little bit of a challenge...but they were actually pretty well behaved (I brought the iPad, so that helped)!  Old Navy is starting to come out with some super cute items for Summer.  There are a bunch of lightweight, flowy tops and I'm loving all of the white items!  White pants might just be my new favorite thing.  Although, I must admit...small children + white pants = a recipe for disaster!

Amy, Kelsey, Gentri, Me, Jessi

I had such a blast with these ladies.  They are all so awesome and you should totally check out their blogs...I'm always getting style inspiration from each of them!

Shop This Look

(I was compensated with an Old Navy gift card, but all opinions are 100% my own.)

24 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny! You look absolutely beautiful. I love the setting, and your hat and accessories...perfect!

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue! My friend Catherine took these pictures at her house, isn't her backyard beautiful?!

      Delete
  2. I adore floppy hats. I only wish I could find one....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so hard to find the perfect one! I wanted to steal this one from my friend...I'm going to check if they still have them at H&M :)

      Delete
  3. What a cool opportunity! I'd LOVE that!
    Your hat looks fab!
    I know you have such a great blog link up, but I'm trying to get one going... I want to link up posts showing where people get their style inspiration.
    I hope you'll stop by!
    Thanks!
    Carolyn
    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/2013/05/inspired-by-link-up-for-what-im-wearing.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I have that top in my shopping cart...just waiting for a sale/coupon so I can order it. Looks good on you and the white pants are perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun to style a mannequin. Glad your kids were well behaved. Love your outfit.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely hat. You look adorable in it.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you should invited me. I'm up in Davis County. ....see, next time huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous and perfectly summery!
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is the perfect springy/summery/tropical mix of an outfit! I love it, Jenny! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect for summer/spring look. It is casual enough but still looking chic. It must have been nice to meet other bloggers in your area.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this look! It's the perfect beachy look!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. your so cute! i love the picture on you sitting on the stairs!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved your outfit. :) The big floppy hat is so cute. I so wish I could wear them, but I'm a bit too short. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so "high fashion" with your floppy hat! Great outfit, Jenny!

    Sounds like fun!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so sweet :) You looked totally gorgeous at the event! It's funny, I just posted my pics today and our scenery is like the same. Pretty trees in the yard haha
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this look on you!! I'm not brave enough, yet to wear a floppy hat or any hats really. Need to work on that on!

    Looks like you had lots of fun too!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You got to do visual merchandising? So cool!
    First time checking out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. this look is so perfect for summer. it's resort wear chic. pinned it! and hey, i emailed you! hope to hear back from you soooon :)

    xoxo linds
    my style blog :: Ruby Girl

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am in LOVE with that Old Navy top. I am a sucker for a tunic....THE most versatile piece for summer.

    ReplyDelete