5/26/13

Sunday Style: Summer Shades


The sun is starting to make an appearance more frequently across the country and last week was proof that people are taking advantage of the nicer weather!  I saw a lot of cute sunglasses that I loved and here are a few of my favorites:

Ladies in Navy
Style Elixir
Thrift and Shout

I absolutely LOVE the sunshine, so seeing all of these sunglasses makes me really excited for Summer!  I have several pairs on my wish list...it's just so hard to narrow it down!

 Summer Shades Wish List

Enough about sunglasses...let's see what you are wearing this week! As always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine). Note: if you don't link back to me, I can't feature you!
3. Comment on this post and at least one other post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

15 comments:

  1. Great post about sunglasses! I am coveting those Karen Walker sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the market for some fun, trendy sunglasses. Thanks for sharing your wish list!
    xo,
    beauty & truth

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness thanks so much for the feature! :) love this link-up and am honored.
    kw, ladies in navy
    jewelry giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenny, thanks for hosting Sunday Style. I love the Karen Walker sunnies too.

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My go to glasses are aviators! You can't look anything but cool in them! I love your choices :) thanks for hosing!

    Cassidy
    thingslikeskeletonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't had to get the sunnies out for a while, but looking forward to heading to sunnier climates next week and getting out the ol' faves: Orotons. Thanks so much for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Ray Bans.... Those, as well as a cute pair of cat eyes are on my list ;)

    SaraM
    http://clochedeletoile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome sunnies. I need to stock up on a few more pairs for the summer. =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love my sunglasses but agree I might just need a few more (aviators!!!). xx

    www.kiwiwomensstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sunglasses are a lot like shoes...you can never have enough.....said the girl who loves in Scotland, where sunglasses are not exactly a necessity....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love sunglasses! But since I do wear eyeglasses everyday, otherwise I would be nearly blind, I can't them when out & about. I can only wear sunglasses when I'm out getting some sun (either at the beach or in our backyard).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of the sunglasses! I am obsessed with every pair :)

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving all of these Sunday Looks!
    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linking up for the first time! I love all those sunnies, especially the tortoiseshell MK. I just cannot spend more than $20 on sunglasses because it is a fact that they will get lost and/or trashed.

    -Lauren
    http://styleofonesown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete