5/3/13

And my floral obsession continues...

Floral Jeans: c/o PB&J Boutique, Top: Old Navy, Shoes: Kohls (similar), Bracelet: c/o Sira & Mara, Watch: c/o Feral Watches, Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)

Yup, floral again.  I can't stop.  There is just something about colorful flowers that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.  These floral jeans from PB&J Boutique are such a pretty, feminine print and I am obsessed with them.  I love that you can dress them up or down (I will definitely be putting together a more casual look with these pants).

Do any of you lovely readers live near Utah County?  I will be at the American Fork Old Navy, along with some other fabulous bloggers, tomorrow from 11am-1pm.  I would LOVE for you to come and hang out with me for a little bit!  I styled a mannequin for the first time (which was super fun!) and I will be helping customers pick out some cute items.  There will also be a special discount for those who attend: $10 off $50 or 10% off, whichever is greater!  I hope to see you there...let me know if you think you will be coming!


Shop This Look

24 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is a gorgeous outfit. I have some floral pants too. I should bust them out this weekend. Thanks for the inspiration :) What are you doing this weekend?

    I’ve got a yummy ice cream recipe on the blog today!
    The Nautical Owl
    Facebook
    Etsy
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. My own white floral skinnies are like...my favorite thing ever. Glad to find a fellow floral pant lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Jenny, Well I can't stop wearing my camo flats. I think it is fun to get hooked on an item and wear it to death. hahahahahaha. I love your flats. Hmmmm, I think I see a trip to Kohl's in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love those pants

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny I LOVE Your red hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with this outfit!!! I never get tired of floral!
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gee Jenny stop being so pretty! I absolutely love your new hair and you look so fit, super jealous (;

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those cute pants and bow shoes! you are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this look. You look gorgeous!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this neutral look! It looks great with your new red hair!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those heels!
    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are adorable!!! I own those shoes and love them!! :) Bows are the best! :)
    -Bridgette
    http://bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to be completely obsessed with florals, but now I've calmed down a little bit. I love that these pants are toned down a bit! Not too crazy but still have a fun pattern.
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. fun event! i'd come if i didn't work.

    macie,
    amen fashion

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those floral pants are so very pretty with the nude pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. whoa....those shoes...... I am without speech! They are perfection. I too have a floral obsession. the best type of obsession to have!

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute outfit! too bad I am reading this today or I might have tried to go to the Old Navy you were at yesterday. Hope it was fun and lots of people came!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE, love, love those shoes!! They're absolutely gorgeous! The little bows are just perfect. And your floral pants are so cute. Just the right amount of floral, without being in your face. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice pants! I love flowers for spring
    Kiss
    Aurélie
    http://www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely! I love the floral pants, perfect outfits for summer. Where can I buy that pants? :) Travel to Morocco.

    ReplyDelete