5/5/13

Sunday Style: Black with a Touch of Gold


Last week was another successful Sunday Style link-up and there were so many fantastic outfits.  I always hate having to pick out my favorites, because it's so hard to narrow it down!  But this week I wanted to share a few looks that I loved, which happened to include black pieces paired with gold jewelry/accessories.  Here they are:

Loverly She
Hunters of Happiness
Fashion Flirtation

I love the simplicity of black clothing.  It's so classic and beautiful!  I think these ladies look lovely...wouldn't you agree?  Now, let's see what you are wearing this week.  As always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine). Note: if you don't link back to me, I can't feature you!
3. Comment on this post and at least one other post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

18 comments:

  1. I love black & white together, it is so classic & chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These black and white looks are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun link up! THANKS for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the fun looks! lovely ladies! the black and white theme is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks so much for choosing my outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a crisp black look. It's simple and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's awesome that you always go with a theme when choosing your favorites. Very cool that enough people would do similar looks for that to be possible!

    Apparently I'm incapable of selecting an image that shows my whole face and outfit. I guess I need to crop? Perhaps I'll figure it out next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also love the black and white look-- very classy! Love all of your picks from last week's link-up.

    XO!

    Kati
    Glitz & Gold

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for featuring me and my lil baby bump, Jenny! That was such a nice surprise this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love black and white combinations. So classic.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The girls in black and gold look fabulous. Its so lovely to see all the colour in the blogs linking up. Summer obviously is coming to the northern hemisphere! Thanks so much for hosting!!

    Charlie
    Fur Earwig

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the black white and gold going on in the above pictures!! These girls look fabulous and I love their individual takes on it.

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of the black, white, and gold outfits are gorgeous! Always looks classy!

    lifeasawaterleaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of these looks!

    Xo, Amanda

    theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been rocking black & coral, but totally going to work on a more classic black & gold this week! Xo, Elyse

    exceptionallychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great looks. =) Thanks for the linkup.
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just found you via Brassy Apple blog and your link-up. Wow, LOVE the B/W skirt from "Hunters of Happiness!"

    ReplyDelete