5/19/13

Sunday Style: Hot Pink


You guys...I have been the worst blogger!  It's already Monday for some of you, but I still wanted to get Sunday Style posted for those who wanted to link up! I just spent a week in Aruba (plenty of vacation pics to come), so I haven't had any time to post anything and I've gotten so far behind.  But you know what?  It felt kind of nice to have a little blogging break!

Here are some of my favorites from the last Sunday Style link up:

Suburbs Mama
And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson
Kelsey Bang
 Yup, I'm kind of loving hot pink right now.  It's such a fun, girly color! Ok, let's see what you all are wearing this week! As always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine). Note: if you don't link back to me, I can't feature you!
3. Comment on this post and at least one other post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

11 comments:

  1. Aruba sounds fabulous Jenny. Can't wait to see pics. I think it's good to take a break from blogging every so often. Thanks for hosting Sunday Style.

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need breaks once in a while, I for one take too many of them. :p I love the pink shirt and Kelsey's skirt! Thank you for hosting the link-up!

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vacationing in Aruba would have to be one of the best not-blogging excuses I ever did hear!! Thanks for sharing the hot-pinks. They're lovely. And thanks so much for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the photos! I've wanted to go there for a while now.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh! Yay! I've been hunting for hot pink skirts, blazers, and chiffon flowy tops. Another color that makes my list is coral! I'm not sure WHY I've been on a coral kick lately!!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems I was taking a blogging break the same time you were! However, if feels good to get back into the swing of things! I was so happy you still had the link up party, better late than never! I also love the outfits you chose, especially Kelsey's skirt!!

    Can't wait to see Aruba photos!

    Cassidy
    thingslikeskeletonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink is such a fun color--wishing I had more of it in my closet!
    beauty & truth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the pink. All 3 great looks. Don't forget to stop by my blog and enter my Stella & Dot giveaway.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your link up! I am so honored to be on it! your the best jenny!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks once again for the linkup. =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink is always a good idea :) ladies, you look wonderful!
    And Jenny, I'm excited to see pics from Aruba!

    ReplyDelete