5/7/13

Spring Florals with Lily from Blushing Boulevard


Hey y'all! My name is Lily and I'm so excited to be doing a little introduction on Jenny's blog today! I blog over at Blushing Boulevard which is a lifestyle blog, where I talk about anything from fashion, beauty, health and fitness, and moments in life that are needed to remember!


There are so many trends that I am loving this spring but one thing that I can't get enough of is florals. Florals are so fun to wear and to style. I also love wearing bright colors, so I decided to pair this floral blazer with a bright orange tank. I thought the two complemented each other well. Brights and florals are two trends this Spring that I seriously think I could wear on repeat! What I love about the floral trend is that they can incorporate it in clothes in so many ways. You have floral pants, floral shirts, and in my case floral blazers.

Blazer: Nordstrom, Jeans: William Rast, Tank: Nordstrom, Heels: Charlotte Russe, Necklace: Forever 21,Spike Bracelet: Nordstrom, Watch: Michael Kors, Link Bracelet: Henri Bendel

-----------------------------------------------------------

Isn't Lily the cutest?!  I definitely recommend following along over at Blushing Boulevard.  You can also find Lily on Bloglovin', Pinterest and Instagram!

8 comments:

  1. The blazer is so cute and so on trend. Florals are the rage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is amazing! I love those platform sandals! I'm heading over to check out your page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colour of your blouse!!!! Gorgeous.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That orange is so perfect with the floral! :)

    xo, Ainslee

    abeautifulheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That floral blazer is so pretty and it looks great with the peach underneath. I wish I could get my hands on a pair of those wedges!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so cute! Love this look! Thanks for sharing her on your blog, Jenny!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete