5/30/13

May Sponsor Spotlight


Today I have the opportunity to share two beautiful ladies with you today.  They are two of my lovely sponsors: Victoria from Fashion Flirtation and Caroline from Lilla Rose.  I asked them to tell me about their favorite vacation and this is what they had to say:

Blog | Facebook | Instagram
"The best vacation that I have ever been on, was in fact my honeymoon. The hubs and I went to Disneyland [my favorite place in the whole world] and it was amazing. The atmosphere at Disneyland is always so happy and exciting, and plus, as newlyweds we were already on cloud nine. It was the best vacation we've ever been on, and we often reminisce on how perfect it was!" ~Victoria

Shop | Blog | Facebook
"My favorite vacation was my honeymoon! We didn't do anything super fancy, we rented a Bed and Breakfast several hours away near state parks, and just spent several days hiking in state parks and unwinding from the business of getting ready for the wedding. We have since gone back to that same Bed and Breakfast several times and it is always wonderful to get away!" ~ Caroline

---------------------------------------------------------

These two ladies would love to meet you, so please go visit them...I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Also, make sure to enter the Uncommon Goods giveaway that I posted this morning!

2 comments:

  1. cute ladies! love a good fellow disneyland lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to get to know other bloggers - thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete