3/17/13

Sunday Style: Shades of Green


You guys...I am SO sorry I'm so late getting this post up.  I don't even have a good excuse, just complete laziness.  But it's better late than never, right?  Last week there were a bunch of cute outfits linked up, but today I wanted to feature a few that include the color green...since it is St. Patrick' Day!  Here are a couple of my favorites:






Ok, time to see what you're wearing this week.  As always, here are the rules:

1. Add your link to a specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and at least one other post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

19 comments:

  1. What you are calling late is actually just perfect because I just looked to see if it was there and bingo! Thanks for hosting. Aren't they fabulous green outfits. My favourite is It's not that deep's. Followed by all the others. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely features and party, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great inspiration you have posted! Bella's outfit is my fave! Thank you for hosting!
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella and The Serena Saga have totally got my style down... well, if I ever actually dressed like that. Inspiring and motivating me to shop and wear outside my plain jane box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature! Love all of the green!

    Kilee
    www.onelittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these outfits!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!:)

    Shelby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok.. I'm a little confused. We have to do the linkup ahead of time? Because I'd love to link my own St. Patrick's Day outfit. It's minty and lime-y. :)

    Please someone let me know how this works. Am I too late?

    Thanks!

    xo,
    -Nathy
    Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice looks, thanks to share
    kiss
    Aurélie
    www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mint sweater!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always been a black/brown clothing sort of gal, but I am starting to get into colors and absolutely love these greens. Bella and the Serena Saga are my faves! Thanks for hosting! Christine@ladiesholiday.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the inspiration from some fabulous gals! Thanks for hosting the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving how much green is in the link-up this week!! Love St. Patty's.

    xoxo
    Erin

    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Serena's polka dot jean jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wore my green today, but I love everyone of those looks! So girlie and fun! Thanks for the link up!

    XO Chelsea
    http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the green in all those outfits, whether it is a bold kelly hue or something more minty!

    ReplyDelete