3/19/13

Emerald (the color of the year) with Jessica from Love, Love, Love

Top {Thrifted, similar}//Pants {Target, similar}//Shoes {SUPER old}//Bracelets {Thrifted}

Hello lovelies! My name is Jessica and I blog over at Love, Love, Love. While it’s primarily a fashion and style blog, I like to throw in tasty recipe posts, pictures of me and my hubby, and cute DIY projects here and there.

I am absolutely loving florals and emerald pieces for spring. Florals are so fun and they make me feel extra girly. I’ve loved pairing them with other patterns and bold colors, like emerald!

If you don't want to feel to overwhelmed by emerald, an easy way to add it to any outfit is to incorporate it in the details. I love emerald bracelets, like the ones I'm wearing in this outfit, for that very reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for hanging out on my blog today Jessica!  You can also find this lovely lady on Bloglovin' and Instagram!

12 comments:

  1. I love the polka dotted shoes with the floral shirt! So cute!

    www.domesticblisssquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your outfit, Jessica!

    Stopping by your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you paired the floral with the green. I have those same pants
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a pair of green skinnies that I wear all the time in the Spring. Love them paired with the floral top!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Whoop Tee Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the green pants. I really, really want some colored pants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love emerald. It looks so great on you with the pretty floral top.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    Enter our Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the subtle mix of prints in this look! Super cute top! I've seen those pants at Target before...and passed them by.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love guest bloggers! That's so much fun! I really love her trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the emerald pants with that top. Super cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love floral especially for the upcoming spring season!

    xx Denysia Yu
    http://denysiayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, I want Jessica's hair! Gorgeous! Love the look too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the emerald pants! Cute outfit!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete