3/30/13

Mustard and Gray

Top: c/o Sugarlips, Skirt: c/o Lulu's (loving this and this), Shoes: Target, Bracelets: Kohls

Mustard and gray is one of my favorite color combinations.  Yes, it's more of a Fall or Winter color combo...but I think this great shade of yellow works year round!  All you have to do is add a bright color or a floral print and...voilĂ , the mustard has transitioned into the new season!  Since it's still basically winter here, I think the gray works just fine.  I really love the details around the neck of this Sugarlips top...I didn't even need to put on a necklace!

Do you have any colors you wear all year long?

Shop This Look

16 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny!!

    You are so darling, I love this outfit. Your hair is so pretty! And I'm loving this beautiful skirt on you :-) Happy Easter

    XOX Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Also one of my favorite color combos and I do wear any color combo all year long

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi girl with same name as me :)
    skirt is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your so cute! love gray and yellow on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look adorable!! i love your makeup too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so in love with that mustard skirt with all it's button! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that skirt is to die for! I absolutely love it :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that mustard colored skirt and those shoes!!

    www.arielskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. New here :)
    I love mustard hues. It just appears to look great on everyone... except moi!
    What can you do? I just enjoy watching others rocking it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that skirt! I've been searching for a mustard skirt/dress/pants, yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this skirt, the buttons are so pretty!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes  

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love that skirt on you.
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous, lady! Love those heels, and your hair is looking extra purty today as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That skirt is lovely! Mustard is always one of my favorite colours for spring. Great look.
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete