3/12/13

Black & White With a Pop of Neon

Striped Top: Kohls, Tee: Shade (Similar), Coated Leggings: F21 (Similar), Shoes: Prabal Gurung (Target)

Apparently black and white is supposed to be a big trend for Spring.  Here is my question...when is black and white not in style?  It's such a classic combination that can be worn year round.  Either way, I'm happy about this trend, because it's something that everyone can easily pull off and there are so many possibilities!  

For this outfit I chose to add a little bit of neon.  Neon was really popular last Spring and I think we will continue to see these bright colors this year.  I'm not a big fan of neon in large doses...it just makes me think of the 80s.  However, little pops of neon can make an outfit more fun.  I was pretty excited when I saw that these Prabal Gurung shoes matched my new nail polish!

What is your favorite Spring trend?  Are there any new trends that you hate?

P.S. I would reallllly LOVE if you could take a second and vote for this post here to help me win a ticket to the Lucky FABB Conference! Please?

19 comments:

  1. very rock n roll
    i like it

    www.not-going-out-like-that.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black and white too! This outfit looks phenomenal and those leggings are to die for. You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stripes! Black and white will always be on trend. It's a classic staple. The touch of color gives it a pop. I think the 80s trend is trying to make a comeback.

    Mo

    WhoisthatgirlMo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the black and white trend too. Your pop of yellow is awesome! Looks great! I really like the mint green trend too. Just did a post on that today :)
    Carmen
    Sparkle and Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree, black and white will ALWAYS be in style! I wear black or white or black and white 90% of the time haha! I can't believe you got your leggings from F21!! I had been searching for pleather leggings, I finally found some, but I couldn't find em at forever! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic outfit! Love the leggings.

    Hope you a wonderful day :)

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too gorgeous lady!! Love the black and white with a pop on neon. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look stunning! love this outfit! my fav of yours yet! those pants...hot pants! love them! neon...you rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. DIG the matching nail polish to pumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, your pants too! Rawrrr JW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a really great look. those leggings are fabulous and i really love the pop of bright!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried to vote but the link doesn't work. Love your outfit. Gorgeous and that pop of colour is perfect.

    Agi:)
    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shoes are awesome!!
    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pop of neon! xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL, I TOTALLY thought the same thing. Black and White is not a trend...it's classic. Love how you amped it up with a neon pump. #WERKGURL

    xoxo
    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pop of colour with neon! You are super pretty :)

    xx

    www.zdevania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you added the pop of neon to the black and white. Love your blog. I am a fellow Utah blogger and your newest follower. :) Would love it if you checked out my blog!

    Kati
    Glitz & Gold

    ReplyDelete