3/22/13

Floral, Green and Liverpool Jeans

Pants: c/o Liverpool Jeans (on sale here), Tee: DownEast Basics, Floral Print Top: c/o Lulu's (old, but I love this and this), Boots: Ross (similar), Bracelets/Necklace: Made Myself (similar here and here), Belt: Old (similar)

I've kind of become obsessed with floral prints lately.  I can't help it, they are just so happy and colorful...don't you think?  I needed something to pair with these lovely green pants I received from Liverpool Jeans Company, so I looked around my closet for something I haven't worn in a while and found this floral kimono top.  Sure, I could have just worn a plain tee with the colored pants, but where's the fun in that?  

I really like these jeans and they are a great shade of hunter green.  They are nice and stretchy, which I love!  They did run a bit large though (I had to exchange them for a smaller size), so if you are wanting to purchase some I would recommend getting a size smaller than you normally would. You can like Liverpool Jeans on Facebook to be updated on their latest styles and colors (there is currently an aztec printed jean that I have my eyes on) and make sure to enter their weekly giveaway while you are there! 

Linking up to: The Mrs. & the Momma

14 comments:

  1. Love how you styled the hunter green with floral...looks very pretty on you!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Denysia...they are such a great color, I love them too :)

      Delete
  3. this is such a great outfit!! love the kimono style top and the gree pants!!!! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! I'm glad I remembered I had this top...I forgot how much I loved it!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute look. I'm a fan of floral prints too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they so fun?! Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. Adorable outfit, Jenny! Those colors are perfect together!
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well helllooooooo lips! Love this easy, laid back look! And that floral top is just the right shade of floral for this time of year! Thanks SO much for linking up with the BEST OF last week!!! Have a great week, friend!!!
    xo, Kristen

    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the florals! Cute blog!

    http://cbijicollection.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete