2/28/12

Snow Day!

Winter finally decided to visit Utah...it snowed and actually stuck around for most of the day!  Emery (the husband) and I took the kids over to a big field and dragged them around on their sled for a while, then we came home and had some hot chocolate!  A perfect winter day if you ask me.   Since the snow made it look super bright outside, I figured I would dress in bright colors too!



Cardigan: DownEast Basics, Basic shirt: DownEast Basics, Jeans: Kohls, Boots: JCPenney, 
Necklace: Made Myself

Linking to: The Pleated Poppy WIWW, What We Wore and Made Wednesday, Things I Love Tuesday, Your Whims Wednesday

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I spy snow that never made it to my house this winter :( and an outfit that is super cute. Love the colors and your top knot is adorable. New to your blog and glad I found your little spot on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun colors! I think I'd still be cold without a warm fuzzy coat. Enjoy the flurries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog and joining in 'Things I love Tuesday', loving the outfit, super bright, looks great against the snow!! But jeepers, I'd be super duper cold, I'd need to be all rugged up in a coat!!

    :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really show up bright against that snow! visiting from Hazels Things I Love. ~ Faythe @ GMT

    ReplyDelete