2/15/12

My Valentine's Outfit

My Valentine's Outfit: Blouse-Kohls, Skirt-DownEast Basics (can be found at ShopRuche.com), undershirt-DownEast Basics, Shoes-Gianni Bini from Dillards

My Valentine's date was similar to Catherine's.  My husband got a babysitter and took me out to my favorite restaurant The Old Spaghetti Factory.  After we ate he took me to see "The Vow", which I highly recommend if you like romantic movies like me!  I admit I got teary-eyed a few times. 

Linking up to: What I Wore Wednesday, Whatever You Want Wednesday, My Girlish Whims, The Pleated Poppy

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. That blouse is so pretty - love the color combo :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE,LOVE your blouse and pencil skirt! Those red shoes aren't too shabby either;) Your newest follower!
    Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy
    www.candysclothescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top!!! You look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete