2/1/12

Thanks Diet Coke!


So, Catherine and I will be heading to New York City for The Heart Truth's Red Dress Fashion Show!  I won a contest from Diet Coke and Catherine is coming as my guest.  For the contest people could submit a picture of themselves wearing red on Twitter, Instagram or Tumblr.  I submitted a few pictures and they chose the one I didn't really like, but submitted anyway.  It figures...but at least it won me the trip, right?  Right now there is voting going on to determine the grand prize winner and I would love if our readers would vote for my picture.  I don't want to win the grand prize, because it would mean more taxes I would have to pay.  However, I just don't want to have zero votes! So go here or click on the picture to vote: http://www.dietcoke.com/hearttruth/


P.S. Here is the picture I think should have won.  It took way more work anyway.


Thank you!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. congrats! i <3 both pictures. headed to cast my vote :)

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's amazing! Congrats! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations -- so fun! Thanks for the note you left on H&J :) Have a great day!

    xo
    jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete