2/13/12

New York City, Part II (Times Square)

At the end of our first night we wanted to go check out Times Square.  Our hotel was in a really great location, only about two blocks away, so we walked on over.  For some reason it wasn't as big and bright as I expected it to be.  There were a lot of advertisements all over, but I just imagined there would be more.  It was definitely a fun atmosphere though!  I just wish I would have purchased a hot dog from a street vendor.  Oh well, maybe next time!
Catherine was too scared to ask the NYPD to take a picture with her, so I had to be the good friend and ask for her.  They were very nice and agreed to a photo.  But, is it just me or do these officers look like they could still be in high school?
I loved these steps that lit up with red lights!

Part III coming soon...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am now following your cute blog via LF:> Visiting from the blog hop.Would love for you stop by and follow back.


    http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete