2/4/12

Cheap Cheap

One thing about myself that I should probably admit to everyone is...I am cheap.  Like really cheap.  I almost never pay full price for anything and if I do it has to be something that I want extremely bad.  It can be a good thing and a bad thing, but I would rather have a lot of cheap clothes instead of a few expensive ones.  However, it does no good to buy a poor quality item that is going to fall apart after you wear it once.  So I have learned to get well-made clothes when they are on sale or clearance.  I think I might start going to thrift stores, because I have seen lots of cute bloggers who have excellent thrifted outfits!  And I love vintage clothing, but every time I see something cute it's usually a size Small, which this girl just can't do.  That is my new goal: to try out thrift store shopping and find some vintage pieces.  Wish me luck...and for now I will share some great deals I have found while browsing the internet.


Colorblock Pencil Skirt: White House Black Market (Normally $88.00, on sale for $49.99)

Belted High-Waist Sateen Skirt: JC Penney (only $25 not even on sale)

Chainlink Cable Sweater in Stripe: JCrew (Normally $98.00, on sale for $39.99)

Women's Cropped Cardigans in Black Stripe: Old Navy (Normally $44.94, on sale for $19.99)

 

Some great deals, don't ya think?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. We're two peas in a pod. I am, too!

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cheap too! I hate paying a lot for clothes, I just can't do it. I go thrift shopping all the time and it's the best. You'll love it ;) It's also a great way to start wearing different/new styles.

    ReplyDelete