1/19/14

Nashville


Being a flight attendant definitely has its ups and downs, but one of the best things about my job is getting to explore cities I've never been to before.  I recently had a long layover in Nashville, aka "Music City".  I happen to enjoy country music, so I loved that there were live bands in almost every bar along Broadway.  There is such a fun vibe in this city.  Oh, and let's not forget the food!  I went to a place called Jack's Bar-B-Que and it was honestly some of the best BBQ I've ever had...I highly recommend the beef brisket!  Here are some pictures from my little Nashville, Tennessee adventure:


Have you been to Nashville before?  Any places I need to check out the next time I'm there?

4 comments:

  1. Great photos! I'd love to visit Nashville someday!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Nashville in Sept for a cousin's wedding but spent the entire free day I had in the hotel room nursing a hangover:( Your photos make me wish I had just manned up and explored the city!

    Cheers,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! That city looks amazing! Love the photos you took, very captivating love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really want to get to Nashville this year!

    ReplyDelete