1/15/14

Aztec, I still love you.

Jacket: c/o Sosie, Jeans: Paige Denim, Shirt: Target, Bag: Kate Spade, Boots: Kohls, Watch: Nixon c/o WatchCo, Necklace: Target

The Aztec/Tribal print trend might have already come and gone...but I'm still loving it!  This jacket from Sosie adds such a great pattern to an otherwise simple outfit.  The cold and snowy days have gotten me feeling a little 'blah', so it's nice to wear something fun to help brighten my mood.  Do you ever wear something special to help make your day a little better?  Maybe I'm just weird, haha. 

Linking to: Style Sessions, WIWW

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely printed jacket! I like to wear pieces that make me smile to cheer me up sometimes too! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that jacket, so cute!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look. I love that jacket and you styled it so perfectly.

    Pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete