1/7/14

Casual Style: Navy and Green

Sweater: GAP, Coat: c/o Sosie, Jeans: Old Navy, Bag: Tory Burch, Boots: Emu, Bracelet: c/o Sira Mara, Necklace: Heather Belle

You might notice something new in these pictures.  I'd been drooling over this Tory Burch beauty for a long time, so when the bag went on sale I just had to snatch it up!  I'm also obsessed with this green parka from Sosie...I've been wearing it pretty much non-stop since I got it!  They have so many cute clothes at great prices, so I definitely recommend checking out this online boutique.  I can already tell it's going to become one of my favorites!

Linking to: Trend Spin, Style Sessions

8 comments:

  1. Love the bag and parka doll! You are the cutest and I love your outfit! Keep in touch!
    xoxo
    Kendra
    http://fashionstylingbykendra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purse is AMAZING!!!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the structure of the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this link up is supposed to e about the coats but its the bags that are stealing the show, great bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't blame you....that Tory Burch purse is so gorgeous!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new bag! I love it when something you've been lusting after finally goes on sale!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete