1/28/14

Black, with a side of aqua.

Top: Sears (similar), Faux Leather Jacket: c/o SheInside, Coated Jeans: Rock & Republic, Boots: Kohls, Necklace: Target, Watch: Michael Kors, Bag: Kate Spade (similar)

One of my favorite outfits is all black, with a little pop of color.  Unfortunately, my dog sheds a lot, which makes wearing black a little difficult...anyone else have that problem?  There's nothing worse than leaving your house and then realizing your pants are covered in dog hair!  Anyway, I love this look and it was the perfect outfit to enjoy a day of ice skating with my family. 


Yup, we have sweet ice skating moves.

Also, I wanted to tell you all about a great website called StyleUp. After you fill out your profile, StyleUp sends you a daily e-mail with outfit ideas that are specifically tailored to your local weather and personal style.  Not only do I love the outfit ideas, but it's actually become a great way for me to find new blogs to read!  Anyway, it's definitely worth trying out!

10 comments:

  1. I always think of aqua as a spring/summer color but it goes really well with black too... You hair is amazing btw!


    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit!!! It reminds me of the spring time and wish it was warm!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the aqua shirt against the black :) Looks like you had fun ice skating! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like the little mermaid with your red hair and the aqua color! I love it! And the ice skating pic is too cute :)

    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're looking beautiful as ever! I'm wearing a black leather jacket today too :) Great minds think alike you know. XO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same pet hair problem, but with cats instead of dogs. It's a constant battle, and it sucks because I adore black. I really need to get some black leather skinnies to replace black jeans--seems like they tend to repel the cat hair rather than attract it! Gorgeous outfit, especially the jacket and the Kate Spade bag!

    Sarah
    tracetheshadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Le Sigh - you are so beautiful and look so polished, as ALWAYS.
    <3 Daryl
    Unlost

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit! I love how bright turquoise is under black :) It makes me happy!

    xo,
    Heather

    http://reverieno17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete