8/17/13

Weekend Wishlist: Wallis Edition


With the warm temperatures we've been having lately, it doesn't feel like Summer is coming to an end anytime soon.  However, Fall is actually right around the corner!  I do enjoy the sunshine, but I must say that I'm really excited for the upcoming season.  Here is a Fall outfit I put together with some Wallis items that I love.  A printed dress and a leather jacket is such an easy combo and I think it has such a great visual effect.

I'm still in the running to win a trip to New York for Fashion Week next month and I would love if you could take a second to like the Wallis Facebook page and vote for me!  This is an incredible opportunity and I'm so grateful for all of you who have taken a little time out of your busy days to help me out.  It really means so much to me and I feel so loved! The contest is really close, so every vote counts...you can vote once every hour, through August 26th! 

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. How darling is that jacket?! I ordered a similar one online earlier this year but the leather just looked cheap (even though the style was utter perfection) and I ended up returning it.

    Sarah
    Cable Car Couture

    ReplyDelete