8/7/13

Looking forward to Fall...

Skirt: Ellen Tracy (similar), Tee: DownEast Basics, Polka Dot Tights: Nordstrom (similar), Shoes: c/o Dansko, bracelet: Kohls

I've really been enjoying this beautiful summer weather, but there's a part of me that can't wait for the cool Autumn air.  Tights are one of my favorite ways to add an extra layer, because they come in so many patterns and colors.  When my new patent leather Mary Janes arrived from Dansko, I just knew they had to be worn with a pair of fun tights!  These cute, shiny shoes look perfect with my flight attendant uniform, so I know I will be getting a ton of wear out of them.  I've already worn them for a three day work trip.  It took a few days to break them in, but now I love them!

Dansko shoes are really great quality.  I've had several pairs over the years and they always last a very long time.  I highly recommend this brand if you are on your feet a lot, because good shoes make a HUGE difference.


In other news: yesterday was my 8 year wedding anniversary!  Emery and I went floating on inner tubes down the Provo River and it was seriously one of my favorite dates ever.  I'm so grateful to have a wonderful, hard-working husband, who is my best friend and the most amazing Dad to our kids.  Here's to many, many more anniversaries to come...like, infinity of them.

Shop This Look

Linking to: Real Girl Style, Style Sessions, WIWW

14 comments:

  1. I love these tights - they are fabulous!! So cute and fun, you've actually totally inspired me - I need to get some polka dot tights!!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your wedding anniversary! :)


    I like the green and tan together too in your outfit, lovely combination.


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tights and I know just what you mean about fall. I start craving orange colored things, I have been eyeing fall décor for a week and I begin formulating outfits for cooler weather.

    Show off your look, get inspired and link up with me at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday! www.themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colo palette of your outfit an doh, happy anniversary to you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anniversary! that olive green looks dynamite with your hair! I am getting excited for fall to! bring on the layers! cute outfit jenny!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!

    Your hair colour looks amazing next to the olive green top.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your anniversary! Soooo awesome!

    I am looking forward to fall too - too bad it's 100 degrees where I live :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary! Lovely outfit! :)

    ~Sarah
    cutecombinations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely look, love the pencil skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dotted tights! And happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some time you have definitely created the dedication that a royal blue dress would be the fashion you wish, you may have to establish what duration, and what style you desire to put on. There a massive assortment for you personally within this wonderful color, so it is absolutely as much as you. You happen to be coming to some large globe of attires, do not skip yourself.
    http://www.dreamy-dress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit - it really flatters your hourglass figure and the color is amazing with your hair! :) Happy Anniversary!

    ~Kelly
    www.leafynotbeefy.com

    ReplyDelete