8/25/13

Sunday Style: Blazers


Remember that one time when blazers were just something you would wear to work, in order to make your outfit more business-like?  Yeah, those days are long gone...now you can wear a blazer with almost anything.  Today they come in so many great colors and patterns, as you can see from the cute outfits above!  These are a few of my favorites from last week's link-up.

Clockwise from top-left:

Don't you just love blazers?  Right now I'm loving the blazer and jeans look!  Well, I can't wait to see what kind of awesome outfits you have to show off this week.  As always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine). Note: if you don't link back to me, I can't feature you!
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

Also, I would really appreciate if you would vote for me in the Wallis Fashion contest.  Today is the last day to vote!  You can vote once each hour until midnight on August 26th.  Thank you so much for all of the support so far.  I can't believe I have over 1100 votes...it makes me so happy inside!  As a reminder, if I win I will be donating 5 cents for each vote received from 8/18-8/26 to cancer research (read more about why here) and I'm really hoping to make that donation a big one. (Don't worry, I will still be donating to this important cause, even if I don't win)!


10 comments:

  1. Those are great looks with the blazer. I haven't really warm up to them yet so I don't wear them nearly enough. I hopefully I will be braver soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many blazers for work, I need to mix and match em up now for more casual looks. Love your top picks, esp Four Hats & Frugal's look!

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    Kamola
    99 Boxes of Shoes on the Wall

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was totally just looking at blazers the other day... patterned ones actually. I'm kind of loving some rad patterned blazers for the fall! These are some fabulous picks too!! Thanks for hosting Jenny... you rock as always!

    xo
    Dawnelle
    Just Dawnelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked my look! Thanks for featuring it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, I'm obsessed with blazers right now!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love blazers but have a hard time finding the right cut...these will definitely be helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely ways to wear blazers. Especially those printed ones! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, thanks for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love ALL of the looks you chose! Blazers are my favorite! :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the blazer inspiration! I love blazers so much.
    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete