8/12/13

Floral & Green with Wallis Fashion & a Special Request!


One of the things on my bucket list is to attend New York Fashion Week in the Fall.  It's coming up next month and guess what? I was given the opportunity to participate in a contest with Wallis Fashion...and the prize is a trip to Fashion Week! I don't think I've ever wanted to win something so badly in my life!

Ever since I found out about Wallis, I've fallen in love with their sophisticated and classy clothing line.  Most of their items could be worn by a woman of any age, because even their trendier items have a classic feel to them.  This makes it nice for women like myself, who are quickly approaching their 30s and can no longer dress like a teenager!

If you saw the posts featuring my black Wallis blazer (here, here and here), you already know that I love the quality and overall look of their pieces...and the top I'm wearing in these photos is no different!  I was asked to style the top two ways: this first outfit is a look for summer and the second will be an outfit showing how the top can transition into Fall.  Since I'm kind of obsessed with floral prints this Summer, I decided to pair the green blouse with my floral skinny jeans.  

I can't wait to show you the Fall look...but for now I need your help!  If you could all go visit Wallis on Facebook, like their page and then vote for me to win a trip to Fashion Week, I would be forever grateful!!  You can vote once each hour through August 26th.  Obviously, I don't expect you to vote every single hour, but as much as you can would be GREATLY appreciated!  Thanks so much for your support everyone, it means the world to me.

Green shirt: c/o Wallis, Floral Jeans: c/o PB&J Boutique (on sale!), Watch: Michael Kors, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Shoes: Gianni Bini (old, but love these)

Linking this post to: WIWW, Real Girl Style, Style Sessions

13 comments:

  1. This Outfit is so cute. The Blouse & Pants are both very Pretty & they both work out together. =)

    Good Luck with Wallis! =) Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. green always looks stunning on redheads. you have such gorgeous locks!

    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! I just wish I were naturally a redhead, so I didn't have to dye it all the time :)

      Delete
  3. Love that top! So sophisticated yet comfy looking :) Also, loving the feminine floral details on your pants :)

    I'd love it if you can drop by mine and check out my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great styling. I love the pants, as well as the bag!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! I am loving the bag so much!! ps your hair is amazing!!
    Courtney Rae
    purelypoised.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Courtney! I'm pretty in love with the bag too :)

      Delete
  6. I love your shoes!!!! I wish I was more daring and with wearing pants with prints on them, yours are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agreed with an above poster - love green on redheads!!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Wallis! And I'm obsessed with your top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that bag! And the green looks so pretty with your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit! And your hair is amazing. Love the color!

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions.

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete