4/26/12

Lovely Things Thursday Linky Party 4/26

I don't know about all of you, but for me this month has flown by...how is it already the 26th? My birthday is tomorrow and I am turning the big 2-8.  Not super excited about that, but not much I can do about it, is there?

Well, it's time for another Lovely Things Thursday and I am really looking forward to seeing what you have been up to lately.  Last week didn't have too many link ups...but I am going to blame that on all the lucky ladies that were busy attending Snap Conference here in Utah!  So, please grant my birthday wishes and add your latest crafts, recipes, outfit posts or whatever else you think we would like to see!

Here are a couple of my faves from last week:
I love this DIY swimsuit cover up by Sarah from The Winthrop Chronicles.  I am always self-conscious in my swimsuit (despite the fact that I posted a photo in mine the other day) and this is the perfect solution!
Orange Julius is amazing, don't you agree? However, I hate the idea of paying $5 for a little drink.  Well...now I am going to start making my own, because Tricia and Kirstin over at Sips Etc. have shared this amazing recipe!
And last, but not least...aren't these the cutest burpcloths ever? Almost makes me want to have another baby.  Don't get any ideas...that is not going to happen.  Amber from Crazy Little Projects made these by simply sewing fabric onto a cloth diaper.  Such a cute and cheap idea!

Thanks for the submissions everyone...now on to this week's party!  Link up your most recent posts about things you have made, created, worn, decorated...really anything goes. Here are the rules:

1. Follow Modern {Modest} Beauty via GFC or Bloglovin'.

2. Link up to a specific blog post, not the main page of your blog. (No businesses, shops, giveaways, etc.)

3. Grab a button below and place it in your post or somewhere on your blog. A text link is also perfectly fine!

4. Check out some of the other great links and give some comment love!


Modern Modest Beauty



I will be featuring a few of my favorite links again next week, so be sure to check back! You can start submitting links at 11am MST Thursday Morning and the party will end Sunday night at midnight. Now, let's get this party started!
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Thank you for hosting. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! Happy early birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday tomorrow! I love the swim suite tutorial that you featured. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Mine is next thursday.. and I will be turning the big 2-8... and I'm not quite sure how I feel about the either. My only encouraging thing, is I have heard from so many amazing women, how much they love(d) their 30's and who they had become! SO here's to 2 more years of rocking out the 20's !! :) Hope you have a special day :) ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day tomorrow! So excited to find a fun new blog and linky. Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Mine is tomorrow too and I'm facing 35! So don't feel bad about 28. Enjoy it! :)

    sara @ applestonedrive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my swimsuit cover up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, i found you through IFB.
    your blog is so cute! i love it!
    i'm your newest follower!
    follow me back?
    http://college-girl77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guess what! We are both going to the Breathing Space Blogger Retreat!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I'll definitely participate next week! I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birfffday. I'll eat a piece of cake for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting the fun party! Happy Happy Birthday to you, enjoy your special day! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday and thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday & thank you for hosting the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jenny! Nice to "meet" you too! Breathing Space is going to be so wonderful, I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not sure how I stumbled onto your blog, but glad I did! Happy Belated Birthday!!

    Thanks for hosting the hop.

    followed you in all the places I could!

    http://www.scatteredmusings.net/2012/04/medley-lip-balm-tubes-reviewgiveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  17. So excited about finding your blog! I'm encouraged there are still people out there trying to be modest : ) I love that swimsuit coverup! I may have to link up to your Lovely Things Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your blog! I love the overall message! I'm looking forward to meeting you at Breathing Space Retreat!

    ReplyDelete