4/12/12

Lovely Things Thursday Linky Party 4/12

Yup, it's that time again! Last week had some great link-ups, so thank you all for sharing! Here are a couple that I loved:

LeeAnne from Style N Season had the great idea of painting a bronze necklace with nail polish!  I really love this idea and I have a couple things I want to try this on.  What a cheap way to update old jewelry and accessories!

My husband loves Cadbury mini eggs, so I am definitely going to have to try out this recipe from Amber over at Crazy Little Projects.

Now, on to the party for this week! Link up your most recent posts about things you have made, created, worn, decorated...really anything goes. Here are the rules:

1. Follow Modern {Modest} Beauty via Google Friend Connect, Bloglovin', or RSS.

2. Link up to a specific blog post, not the main page of your blog. (No businesses, shops, giveaways, etc.)

3. Grab a button below and place it in your post or somewhere on your blog. A text link is also perfectly fine!

4. Check out some of the other great links and give some comment love!

Modern Modest Beauty





I will be featuring a few of my favorite links again next week, so be sure to check back! You can start submitting links at 11am MST Thursday Morning (Sorry I am late today!) and the party will end Sunday night at midnight. Now, let's get this party started!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite! I just love those cadbury eggs and now I want those cookies! Happy Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny.

    Yeyy!! Thanks for the feature! I'm glad you think the nail polish 'art' is interesting enough.
    ^_^

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure why the pic on my link didn't work the first time. I had to add it again and just used my blog address instead of the specific post because it wouldn't let me add the same link again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite--I'm enjoying reading the other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I missed out on the linkup! I so rarely get on here on the weekends because i'm busy with the family... I'll shoot for next week! =) Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete