12/28/13

Santa's Reindeer


These past couple weeks have flown by and I can't believe the year is almost over!  I wanted to share some pictures from when we visited the reindeer at Thanksgiving Point.  It's one of our favorite Christmas activities that we try to do each year.  They had pretty lights, some fun ice sculptures, and a hot chocolate stand.  My kids wouldn't let us leave without getting an ice cream cone...I'm not sure how they could even think of ice cream when it was freezing outside!

What fun things did your family do for the holidays?

5 comments:

  1. Aww, it looks so magical and festive! Bet your kids loved it! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! What a fun blog you have! I would love it if you would like to follow me back!
    xoxo
    Kendra
    http://fashionstylingbykendra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how adorable! Happy New Year!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely never too cold for ice cream!
    This looks like so much fun, and those ice sculptures are impressive!
    I'm so sad that Christmas is SO far away now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete