12/6/13

It's the Holiday Season...

Skirt: Anthropologie, Turtleneck: Target, Tights: Nordstrom, Shoes: Target (similar), Bracelet: c/o VeryJane (similar), Clutch: Target, Nail Polish: "All Wrapped Up" c/o China Glaze

Holiday party season is in full swing and I LOVE it, because it's the one time of the year when I have an excuse to dress up in shimmery, sparkly attire!  I'm so glad I was finally able to pull out this awesome Anthropologie skirt that I picked up last year...the metallic lace is perfect for the holidays!  I wore this outfit last night to the Bright Night Event, which was a super fun charity event benefiting a local women's shelter.  Mingling, crafting, snacking and giving back...it doesn't get any better than that!

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love the silver shoes too!

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit and shoes. Goodness you hair is so beautiful!!! I am still trying to get up the courage to dye mine red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty outfit - perfect for this time of year! Enjoy your weekend...XO!

    ~Whitney
    whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute skirt. I love that December is a month full of shimmer, from the sparkly decorations to the sparkly attire, everything is bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that skirt is gorgeous. The details are so beautiful and it seems so classic!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This skirt is so pretty! I love the holiday look :) This outfit makes your hair stand out beautifully.

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute metallic lace skirt! I like it with the black :)

    I have a skirt in a similar fabric, it's so shimmery and fun to wear :) best $5 sale find ever!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. The skirt is so pretty. You look lovely.

    Pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete