12/17/13

Purple and Plaid

Sweater: Target, Shirt: Target (old, but love this), Jeans: Old Navy, Boots: G. H. Bass (similar), Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, Necklace: c/o Wild Butterfly Boutique, Watch: Michael Kors (similar and on sale!)

Last night Emery and I went on a date to see The Hobbit and it was so good!  I love action-packed movies...especially when the production quality is amazing, which the Lord of the Rings series definitely is.  If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend watching it!  Anyway, this is what I wore on our casual date.  Nothing too exciting, but I'm all about comfort these days!

Are there any other movies that I need to see?  I can't wait for Anchorman 2 and American Hustle to come out.  The Secret Life of Walter Mitty also looks really promising.  Oh man, I love movies!!

13 comments:

  1. Your hair looks fantastic here. The colour is just amazing. Especially with the purple.

    I want to see that movie. I didn't think I'd like the first one and I really did.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a cute and cozy knit sweater - perfect for frigid movie theatres! My husband is a huge Hobbit fan so we've got a date to see that movie next week. American Hustle and 12 Years A Slave are also on my list!
    the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cosy-looking outfit! I really like the purple cardi paired with the plaid shirt :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. OBSESSED with the plaid shirt AND the bag! ahhh!
    XO,
    Ellen
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your sweater/plaid shirt combo! The Secret Life of Walter Mitty does look like it will be good - I'm also looking forward to see Saving Mr. Banks with Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore purple, it's one of my favourite outfits :)
    xoxo Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that color of purple, and it looks great with your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not many people can pull off purple, but you my friend are not one of those! You look amazing, I can really appreciate your vibrant hair tone.

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your purple cardigan and plaid shirt is so cute and cozy. I am waiting for Anchorman 2, which is rated high by the critics. Thanks for the movie tips.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so gorgeous! Love that purple on you!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this color palette. mostly your hair is literally perfect.

    ReplyDelete