12/1/13

15 Perfect Holiday Party Dresses

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15


It's December 1st, which means it's time to start planning what to wear to those holiday parties that will most likely start popping up on your calendar.  I'm all for a little glitz and glam when the holidays come around, so I say bring on the sequins!  A lot of parties these days are pretty laid back, but if you will be attending a more fancy soiree, or if you just want your dress to make you shine (literally), then I have some great options for you.  After searching all over the internet, I have determined that these are the prettiest, classiest and most festive dresses under $150.  I'd be willing to ring in the New Year wearing any of them!

What are your holiday party plans?  Are you doing anything fancy, or just keeping it casual?

More Holiday Dresses Under $150

4 comments:

  1. anything with glitter is totally up my alley! now if only i can find a dressy enough christmas party to wear one of these pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh love the glitter options! Red with sparkle would def be my pick!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this lineup, love your blog, love that you're in aviation!

    xo, Ashleigh @ Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete