2/16/14

The Sunday Style Link-up Returns!

Dress: Anthropologie (love this and this), Shirt: Old Navy, Shoes: c/o Juil, Tights: Target, Necklace: Borrowed (similar), Watch: Nixon (c/o WatchCo)

I've been debating the idea of bringing back my Sunday Style link-up for a while now.  I really enjoyed finding new blogs and getting inspired by the fabulous outfits that other bloggers shared each week.  Well, I'm happy to report that Sunday Style is making a comeback! 

Today's outfit is girly and feminine.  I'm really loving full dresses and skirts lately, because they really accentuate the waist and give off a dramatic effect.  I was worried that I wouldn't get a lot of use out of this Anthropologie dress, since it's pretty fancy on it's own, but the denim shirt gives it a more casual vibe that I love!  I also adore these wingtip ballet flats from Juil.  Besides being comfy and cute, they have copper dots on the bottom of the shoes, which help absorb the Earth's electrons and rid your body of free radicals...basically, it's the next best thing to being barefoot.  I found the concept really interesting and you can read more about it here if you want.

Ok, I'm super duper excited to see your outfits!  Here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

Don't have a blog?  You can still share what you are wearing on Instagram or Twitter...just use the hashtag #sundaystyle, so everyone can find your cute outfits! I'd love for you to tag me (@jennywinward)...that will ensure that I don't miss your photo and I'll be sure to leave a comment!

From now on, I'll be consistently posting the link-up at 9am Mountain Time.  That way, you will all have an equal chance to be at the top of the list!  I'll be sharing some of my favorites next week!

25 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Welcome back, Sunday Style! Thanks for bringing this back, Jenny!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, so glad to have you back Chandra!!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I was just thinking today how much fun this was - glad you brought it back! I shall be linking up in the morning!
    Love your layered look here, btw! Great way to winterize this dress!
    morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carylee! Can't wait to see what you link up :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the link up, great pictures!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this monochromatic look on you! It's perfect :)
    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny
    Chicnova giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Dawnelle! I'm so excited too!!

      Delete
  6. Wow, you are back! With a famous blue dress..
    Thanks for hosting, greetings from Germany :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay I'm so glad it's back! I missed it!! That dress is beautiful!

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to have this link up back! I love the pattern, cut and colors of this dress....so pretty!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad Sunday Style is back! That dress is beautiful on you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved you came back with the sunday style link up! Your dress is absolutely beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you're starting it up again. I missed this link up. That's a beautiful dress that you picked up. I love how you wore it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great dress - so pretty & girly! Thanks for hosting!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jenny, I am SO happy you are doing this link-up again. One of my favourites! And I love the cool winter {yet still floral} look you are rocking. Happy Monday!

    Silver
    A Silver Snapshot
    asilversnapshot@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jenny I'm so glad you've brought it back!! I was really disappointed when it seemed you'd decided to stop hosting it. And OMG how I am loving that blue floral... soooooo beautiful!! Welcome back #sundaystyle

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hooray! Sunday Style is back!! :D
    And I love your outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the dress! So cute and flirty. Thanks for the link-up!

    Steph - Signing Steph

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOHOO, Welcome Back with your link-up. Your Turquoise Rose Dress is gorgeous. Love how you dressed it down with the Dark Chambray. My pleasure linking up again Jenny. Please stop by to see what I wore, Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the dress! Just found your blog, loving it, following it!

    BeautyByJennafer

    ReplyDelete