2/23/14

Sunday Style: Prints & Textures


You guys...I'm so happy that Sunday Style is back.  I forgot how much I loved looking through all of the fabulous outfits.  Here are just a few of my favorites from last week...I loved the combinations of prints and textures:

Sunny + Turquoise
Bohemian Bunnie
Kate Style Petite

Great outfits, right?!  Well, I can't wait to see what everyone has to share this week!  Here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

Don't have a blog?  You can still share what you are wearing on Instagram or Twitter...just use the hashtag #sundaystyle, so everyone can find your cute outfits! I'd love for you to tag me (@jennywinward)...that will ensure that I don't miss your photo and I'll be sure to leave a comment!


12 comments:

  1. Jenny yay for bringing back Sunday Style! The girls you've featured are simply gorgeous... especially love Sunny + Turquoise's checked shirt and beautiful honey waves! Thanks for hosting and introducing these lovely bloggers :)

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you brought back Sunday Style, Jenny! I've missed getting inspiration & meeting new girls every week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited for the great link-up, thanks for hosting! Love Sunny + Turquoise's look from last week. :) Can't wait to meet some new great bloggers.

    Steph - Signing Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaay! So glad you revived Sunday Style, I missed it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh all of these looks... I just love them!! Patterns and textures... they're my favorite hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looks that you have featured. Thank you for hosting the link up.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the featured looks! So inspiring!

    Sarah
    tracetheshadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! Love an outfit with awesome mixes of texture! Thanks for hosting!
    Morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love last weeks looks! Adorable.

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are xgreatx outfits and it is so nice having your party back - Thanks so much!!!

    Charlie
    Fur Earwig

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love that plaid look.

    ReplyDelete