2/4/14

Family Pictures


This past Fall I had family pictures taken by the incredible Daryl of Unlost Photography.  I'm not sure why I haven't posted these until now, but it's better late than never...right?!  Looking at these photos makes me remember how much I truly love and miss Fall.  Daryl is a photographer based in downtown Salt Lake City, so that's where we headed for the shoot.  It was so fun to meet her in real life (I've followed her personal blog for ages).  She was just as sweet in person as she seems online and I love that we share a passion for travel!  If you are ever in need of a wedding or lifestyle photographer, make sure to check out her website and Facebook page!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet family! Love the pictures!
    xo-Brittney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love how they turned out!

      Delete
  2. Love the photos!! As a photographer I usually shoot at a park or the beach but this makes me want to shoot in the city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are gorgeous and you have a beautiful family!!

    xo

    Kelsey

    www.excusemyblog.com

    ReplyDelete