1/23/12

Volunteering

Sorry, we have been missing for the last couple days, but this is what I've been up to:

Photobucket 

I was volunteering at the Sundance Film Festival!  It was a fun experience...I even got to meet Robert Redford, who was super nice!  Last night I was able to go see a film premier at the Eccles Theatre in Park City.  It was weird because the stars of the show were sitting in the row right behind me, including Justin Long who I love!  The cast even came up on stage afterward for a Q and A.  I am hoping I will be able to go see another film later this week, but it depends on if I can convince someone to come wait in a freezing cold line with me to get tickets! 

Posted by Jenny

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing experience! I am so happy for you, your life sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete