1/26/12

Mustard and Owls

I love mustard. Both the condiment and the color, but especially the color! Unfortunately I don't have a lot of it in my closet and I really need more! I bought this cardigan thing (I'm not really sure what you would call it) at Kohls a couple years ago. The brown shirt is actually from Wal-mart.  Usually I don't find a lot of great clothing there, but here in Utah they have a brand called Bella Bird that makes cute and cheap modest clothes!  I think it is actually made by DownEast Basics, but sold under a different name.  Also, I love this necklace...on the outside is an owl (which I am obsessed with lately) and there is a clock inside that actually works.  I ordered it on Ebay from China and it only cost me around 2 bucks shipped!  It took about a month to get here, but it was worth the wait!







Thanks for reading!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. i love, love, LOVE the mustard color. not a big fan of the stuff on my food....

    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little knitted waistcoat is lovely on you. Mustard is such a hard colour to pull off but it's working really well for you!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. likewise - both the color and on my sandwich! cute outfit!

    Tey
    http://freeteyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog! modest is hottest!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look HOT! I LOVE mustard too! I have been looking for pieces but it is hard to find.

    xo

    ReplyDelete