1/28/12

Tangerine Tango

Apparently the color of 2012 is a bright orange-red color called "Tangerine Tango". This is according to Pantone, a company that specializes in color matching. To be honest, I had never heard of this company before and I was unaware there was even a color of the year, but I guess it is a big deal in the home design and fashion industries. So, I figured I would find some fun tangerine pieces to show my support for the "color of the year"!

Clockwise from Top Left: Skinny Jeans from TopShop, Sweater from Old Navy, Dress from Old Navy, Shoes from Jessica Simpson, Dress from ModCloth, and Nail Polish from Essie

Do you see yourself wearing the color of the year?

Thanks for reading!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm following you too now, and I love the modest ideals that you promote on your blog! I had never heard of Pantone until this year either, but now that I know what it is, I see it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is my ultimate favorite color, seriously, i think its fantastic. I love all of it.

    check our blog out

    http://kirstenandryanwiemer.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=12

    ReplyDelete