1/17/12

Colored Pants

I am loving the colored pants trend right now!  I personally don't think I can pull off some of the brighter colors, unless I am just wearing bright colored leggings or tights under a dress/skirt.   However, I did find a pair of cute green skinny jeans at Target that I love.  They were on sale for $20, so I had to buy them!





When wearing colored pants I try not to go too crazy with the rest of my outfit, since the color is already going to stand out.  I just wore a plain black long sleeve tee from DownEast Basics and a pair of tall black boots from Kohls.  The leopard scarf I got on clearance at JCPenney.  I can't decide if I really like it with this outfit, but I tried it out because it looks great with my bright blue pants.

Note: I am not a model, nor have I ever claimed to be. 

Posted by Jenny
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I love the blog! I can't wait for following posts...and you could totally pull of bright pants. I Love these ones! I might just have swing by target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit. I totally agree with the whole keep colored pants simple look. love the splash of leopard!

    xoxo
    harley.

    harleyandjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, i've been wanting to try out the colored pants, too. they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by our blog! love the outfit and i think the scarf goes great with this is just ads a pop of interest! we are now following you back!

    -chelz
    griffithsrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colored pants at the moment. Don't own any myself though....YET! Love these green ones on you and that's the perfect way to style them.

    Don't worry about not being a model, most of the blogging world aren't models!! You look lovely and are doing a fine job of showing off your outfit! :)

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always wanted a pair of green pants! And I wish we had a downeast! Thanks so much for your sweet comment!

    sherri

    www.sherriamour.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Loving the scarf too!
    ~ Selina
    Ps...you look like a model to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! Just found your blog via Abbey! Way to rock those green pants...very chic!

    -Kristen

    www.themrslovesclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you were born to wear these pants. (: i love target's clotheslines!

    so glad i found your blog! i'm all about modest fashion (:

    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness! I love your pants! I've been looking for some that color I can't believe you found them for such a steal!
    -Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    p.s. thanks for following my blog and for your comment :) I'm now following you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been eyeing those pants at Target for some time! They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I keep seeing these pants at Target...they are haunting me! I need to just go buy them. They look great on you.

    ReplyDelete