1/19/12

Shop MAC, Cook MAC

Shop Mac, Cook Mac is the new collection from MAC Cosmetics, which will be arriving in stores February 9th!  This collection is full of bright, fun colors...perfect for Spring!  I don't think I can see myself wearing the bold cheek color, but I really love the eyeshadows.  I am thinking about picking up the Colour Added quad, what are your favorites?





SHOP & DROP:

Hypnotizing Frosted greyed mauve (frost)
Sugar Snack Light pink (matte)
Power Boosted Violet (veluxe pearl)
Shop & Drop Deep blue (satin)
Suggested Retail Price $38.00 U.S./$45.00 CDN
 CALL ME BUBBLES:

Call Me Bubbles Light tan (satin)
Fresh Daily Orange (frost)
Brash Frosty reddish copper (veluxe pearl)
Full of Flavour Coral (matte)
Suggested Retail Price $38.00 U.S./$45.00 CDN
 COLOUR ADDED:

Laundry Daze Light yellow (satin)
Colour Added Bright yellow (veluxe pearl)
Self-Serve Deep grey (satin)
Pre-Packaged Muted turquoise (veluxe pearl)
Suggested Retail Price $38.00 U.S./$45.00 CDN

Posted by Jenny

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love that last color set - really pretty! I would be nervous to try those colors but they definitely appeal to me :) Love MAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do seem a little crazy, but if you just use them as an accent and don't cover your whole eyelid it should look great! I love playing around with eye color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny - I sent you a quick email to let you know you've won the Shabby Apple contest! I just need you to send along your mailing address so we can send the necklace off to you!

    you can reach me via email here: rebecca (at) lotsixtyfive.com

    ReplyDelete