10/8/14

Favorite Fall Trends With Lulu's: Plaid



It's time to share the second trend that I'm loving for this Fall...plaid!  This is a style that was popular last year and I'm so happy that it has returned, because it's one of my all-time favorites.  Plaid is one of those prints that looks good on pretty much any item: skirts, pants, scarves, shirts, shoes...you name it!  


So, what's your favorite way to wear plaid? Right now I'm on a mission to find the perfect plaid scarf...so if you know of a great one, please let me know!  

Make sure to come back and see the last of my favorite Fall trends with Lulus.com!

1 // 2 // 3

4 comments:

  1. You're so right - you really can't be plaid! Love the skirt!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classic tartan! xoxo-www.katestylepetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of plaid either. I bought a new plaid coat this year and waiting for the weather to cooperate so I can use it.

    BTW, I host a weekly TBT Fashion link up and hope that you will join this Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty
    I really like this ..

    http://www.gbridal.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete