10/6/14

Favorite Fall Trends with Lulu's: Over-sized Sweaters

Lulu's Oversized Sweater c/o, Warehouse Leather Pants (similar), Tory Burch Robinson Tote, Celine Sunglasses via SmartBuyGlasses c/o


I'm excited to be teaming up with Lulus.com to share a few of my favorite trends for this Fall.  Today I'm sharing an outfit which features an item I'm sure we will see a lot of soon...the over-sized sweater!  Once the temperature drops, there is nothing better than snuggling up in a big, cozy sweater.   I like my regular shirts to be fitted, but when it comes to sweaters...the baggier, the better!


What are your thoughts on the over-sized sweater trend?  Is it something you will be wearing once the weather cools down? 

Stay tuned for my other two favorite trends for this Fall!

 1 // 2 // 3

4 comments:

  1. I really like the over sized sweater trend.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVE MAVIN/BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pop of blue!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so darling and comfortable. Oversized sweaters are the best! Makes me excited for winter and all the cold weather we have ahead of us!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love an all black outfit, Those pants are so hot!! Love the zipper detail and the oversized sweater with it. The pop of blue with the bag is fab!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete