10/10/14

Favorite Fall Trends with Lulu's: Bold Florals



This week I've been sharing my favorite Fall trends and today I get to share the last one...bold floral prints!  I've always been a sucker for florals, but this season the key is to go big and bold with the print.  Save the small ditsy flower designs for the spring and instead go for patterns that make more of a statement.  I love this Lulu's dress, because it features a bold floral print, but it isn't so crazy that I'll stick out in a big crowd.  A little tip: try to stick with darker colored florals that give off a Fall vibe!



I hope you enjoyed my favorite Fall trends...if you haven't already, make sure to check out the other two here and here!  What styles are you excited to wear this Fall?

1 // 2 // 3

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Jenny! I love this look! I also am loving your hair! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this floral print!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete