10/14/14

Easy Flat Iron Waves Tutorial


Ever since chopping off my hair, I've had a hard time figuring out cute ways to style it.  I usually just straighten it and sometimes I curl it, but my new favorite thing is these quick and easy flat iron waves! The timing can be a little tricky...you have to move quick enough that you don't get dents, but still leave enough time for the wave to form.  It took me a couple tries to get the hang of it, but this is honestly a hairstyle that anyone can master!

I was recently sent this awesome GHD styler, so I decided to test it out on my wavy hairstyle.  It heats up super fast and the ceramic plates left my hair extra smooth and shiny!  The pastel collection is even on sale right now, so if you've been looking for a quality hair straightener, I definitely recommend it...I even like it better than my Chi, which is what I usually use!

I hope you enjoyed this little hair tutorial.  If you have any questions, just leave a comment and I'll try my best to get back to you!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely tutorial!
    ♥XO♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Hope you’ll stop by my blog & follow along!
    robe mariage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plissado + + flouncePleat babado é também o elemento de moda levam às modas de vestidos de noiva 2014 , que se origina do italiano e seu detalhe cada permearam excelência. O cristal Swarovski emite a graça do mundo ; o design multi- nível da prega engenhoso com babados delicados dá devaneio ilimitado à wedding.vestidos de formatura baratas

    ReplyDelete