7/4/14

Happy 4th of July!

Independence Day Nails, 4th of July Manicure

Happy 4th of July everyone! Of course I needed to give myself a patriotic manicure to celebrate the occasion.  I'm horrible at painting stripes by hand, so I'm kind of obsessed with this awesome striping tape that Salon Perfect sent me.  You just stick it on and cut the sides...super easy and it looks so fun!  I also love their decorative top coats...how cute are those stars?! You can find the Salon Perfect products at Walmart and they are pretty cheap, which is always nice.

On a serious note...I'm so grateful to live in this beautiful country and I'm especially grateful for the freedoms and liberty we have as Americans.  We are able to choose our own religion, have our own political beliefs, speak our minds and make our own path through life, doing what we CHOOSE to do.  It's a great thing and unfortunately not everyone in the world is so fortunate. So make sure to think about those freedoms, while you are having barbeques and enjoying the fireworks!

Fun fact:  In 1778, George Washington issued double rations of rum to all his soldiers to mark the anniversary of independence.  

'Murica.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to finish those cute nails under my sportz brella ella eh eh.... lol. They turned out cute. Im pretty grateful that we can all have our own opinions and beliefs here. Happy Birthday America!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we need to use the Sportsbrella again!

      Delete