7/25/14

Exploring Utah: Lake Blanche Hike


A few weeks ago my in-laws came to visit and we decided to take all our kids on a hike up to Lake Blanche.  There is nothing better than exploring the great outdoors and I think it is so important to instill that love of nature in my children. Kids these days spend waaaaaay too much time playing video games and watching TV, so it's important to get them outside and away from all that technology!

This was definitely one of the harder hikes we've done with the kids this summer, but they were such troopers!  It was about 6 1/2 miles and some parts were pretty strenuous, but the views along the way were amazing.  As soon as we saw the beautiful lake waiting for us at the top, it was all worth it.  


If you live in Utah, or plan to visit soon, I highly recommend this trail.  I feel so lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the country and I can't wait to explore more of it!  

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous views! If I lived in your area, I'd definitely try that out :) Unfortunately, I don't.

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that looks beautiful!! Love that lake & mountains :)

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete