7/21/14

Summer Vacation Wear with Athleta.

Tunic: c/o Athleta, Linen Pants: c/o Athleta, Sandals: Target, Tote: Big Buddha, Watch: Nixon, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

This summer has been hot and I want to spend every single day near the water.  I just got back from a trip to the Oregon Coast (if you haven't been, you MUST go) and I loved spending the day with the sand between my toes, soaking up the sunshine and breathing that Pacific Northwest air.  I also recently hiked up to a waterfall and some awesome hot springs here in Utah, which made for a delightful mid-hike swim.  Oh, I can't forget the local splash pad, where my kids could literally play all day long. 

Spending all this time around water means I need to have some casual, lightweight pieces of clothing to stay covered up, when I'm not swimming or soaking up the rays.  These white linen pants are perfect for walking around in the sand or lounging by the pool.  They are super easy to throw on and they dry super fast if they happen to get wet!  I'm also in love with this gorgeous embroidered tunic...I think the blue color is so perfect for summer.  I could honestly wear this comfortable combo every day (I've already worn it a few times), but the best part is that each of these items could be styled so many other ways.  Athleta's apparel is so versatile, comfortable and cute...I know these pieces will be packed up in my bag for a bunch of my summer adventures to come!

P.S. Athleta is having their semi-annual sale right now and there are lots of great deals to be had!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit, love your tunic, looks gorgeus. You have such a wonderful hair color, fits great to this outfit.
    Divine images, Thanks a lot for sharing.

    greetings from Germany
    Dana
    http://danalovesfashionandmusic.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving this laid back linen look. Loving the blue on you Jenny. And such a pretty setting!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete