6/27/14

Casual Summer

Kimono: c/o Lulu's, Shirt: Boden, Jeans: Paige Denim, Sandals: c/o Lulu's, Necklace: c/o SiraMara, Bracelet: c/o J.Jill

An actual outfit post? Wow, it sure has been a while!  Honestly, I've been super casual so far this summer and I just haven't felt like many of my outfits have been worthy of documenting.  But one thing I definitely can't get enough of lately is this white kimono from Lulu's.  Unfortunately, this particular item is now sold out, but they have a whole section of their website dedicated to super cute kimonos...I think I need a few more!

I'm also obsessing over this J.Jill bracelet.  The combination of turquoise stones, silver coins and leather cord gives off a great boho vibe that I love.  It's definitely matching the casual, laid-back style I've got going on recently!

What's your go-to summer style?  Do you like to get all dressed up, or do you prefer to keep it casual like I do?

4 comments:

  1. Argh! Of COURSE that kimono is sold out! I wannnnnt it!

    I've been living in kimonos and maxi dresses every since I said, "Hasta luego!" to my seventh graders on June 6th. Kimonos are so easy to add to sleeveless dresses/tops (and they're comfy)!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is when you're tired of that kimono please pass it my way, Jenny... I LOVE IT!!! I'd like to look like this all summer if I could, please? Love the jeans, love the stripes and love the sandals too. I am Pinning this right NOW!

    Hope you're well (and been enjoying Europe)! Have a great week hun :)

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous outfit. I would so wear it! It's super cute but still chill enough for summer. J'adore!

    Ireland
    http://irelandrhea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lace detailed kimono is so lovely !

    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete