5/4/14

Sunday Style Link-Up: Spring Casual


I had so much fun looking through all of the outfits linked up to Sunday Style last week...there were a bunch of fun prints and a whole lot of color!  You guys always give me the best ideas!  I wanted to share a few outfits that I was really inspired by (and might need to copy soon!):




I think my favorite might have to be Rachel's mix of coral and mint, but the other two outfits are also fantastic...don't you think?

Alright, let's see what outfits you have to share this week! As always, here are the rules:

1. Add the link to your specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and someone else's post...the whole point is to visit each other.
4. Follow my blog, so you can be reminded to link up next time!

PLANE PRETTY

Don't have a blog?  You can still share what you are wearing on Instagram or Twitter...just use the hashtag #sundaystyle, so everyone can find your cute outfits! I'd love for you to tag me (@jennywinward)...that will ensure that I don't miss your photo and I'll be sure to leave a comment!



14 comments:

  1. I need to find a button down chambray stat! Love it over that printed maxi! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, this has made my day. Im so pleased you liked the pastel outfit. I have to say it has been my go-to outfit of late! thanks again for hosting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looks.....really Spring freshness chic!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel is such a babe and I LOVED this outfit of hers!! I'm so pleased you featured my blogging partner in crime, Jenny :)

    Thanks for hosting hun - have a fabulous week

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing beats the freshness of springtime looks! Makes us feel happier and share just a little bit more. Thank you so much for hosting such a style moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features :) thanks for hosting..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the mention! That is one of my favorite outfits! Thanks also for hosting the link up. Have a great week!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  8. such gorgeous looks!! love all the colors going on for spring :) such beautiful girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've missed doing this link up! I always see such cute outfits :)

    Jessica
    www.ncgrownblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looks, but Rachel is my fave. Her color combo is on point! Happy Monday...XO!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you very much for the awesome giveaway!!! :)
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am absolutely loving all the spring colors!

    http://trissamarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the fun prints you picked ! :) I love spring fashion

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am really digging the denim and maxi dress in the first photo. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete