5/21/14

France, Day One.

army jacket, tee, jeans, boat shoes
Jacket: RVCA c/o Lulu's, Tee: Target (order one size up for a comfy fit), Jeans: Henry & Belle, Shoes: Eastland (similar), Watch: Michael Kors, Sunglasses: Target

Apparently, it's been two weeks since I last wrote a blog post.  I have a good excuse though! I went on an amazing vacation with my husband and some of his co-workers to Paris, France! I'm definitely suffering from some serious jet-lag right now, but I'm so excited to share some photos from my trip.  

The flight from Salt Lake City to Paris was a little over 10 hours and I was only able to sleep for about one hour. That was unfortunate, because once we arrived in France it was around 11am...so no time to sleep (who needs sleep anyway, right?)! We checked into our hotel, then headed over to the most famous Parisian landmark: the Eiffel Tower.

Paris Sightseeing, La Tour Eiffel
Eiffel Tower, Tour Eiffel

The Eiffel Tower is certainly pretty to look at, but it also has the most incredible views if you take the elevator to the top.  We didn't make it up there on our last trip to Paris, so I was happy we had the chance to do it this time.  I didn't realize how HUGE the city was until I saw it all from above!

Eiffel Tower Views

After our visit to the Eiffel Tower, we had the opportunity to go on a dinner cruise along the Seine River.  Being able to dine while floating past beautiful buildings and bridges was such an incredible experience...I only wish I hadn't been so tired!  I'm pretty sure I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow that night.

Eiffel Tower, Paris Travel

Stay tuned for more vacation pictures!

11 comments:

  1. Wow. Just wow. I have always wanted to go to Paris... these pictures are great. Love the ones of you and your husband in front of the Eiffel Tower. J'adore! :)

    Ireland
    http://irelandrhea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect, it must have been amazing!! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so fun! The last shot is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I'm curious to hear more about how you found Paris! Overall it wasn't my favorite city, I think because I went with really high expectations, but if I could do it again I would. This time I would go a lot slower, ignore the more popular tourist sites and try to appreciate the city for what it is.

    How did you find it generally?

    <3 Daryl
    Unlost
    Current Post: Foodie Travel - Let's Talk About Buffalo Wings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh beautiful photos! Especially the ones from the top :) Sounds like you've had a wonderful trip!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun opportunity! The cruise on the Seine sounds heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos and you look pretty as always (:

    -
    Cecilia
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect pictures! It's nice to see how happy you are to be there:) Hope to see more pics soon!

    Instagram
    RococoStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful vacation i bet! Lovely photos!

    xo,
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful photos, your hair is so vibrant!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete