9/15/14

Neutral Leopard.

Leopard Cardigan: H&M (recent in store!), Shirt: DownEast, White Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Carvela, Bag: Kate Spade (similar), Necklace: c/o Wild Butterfly Boutique, Watch: Michael Kors

Oh Fall, you are right around the corner and I couldn't be more excited! I've said it before and I'll say it again...Autumn is the best time of year.  I'm not a big fan of the heat and I'm not a big fan of the cold, but the crisp Fall air is simply perfection.  

One of my favorite things about the cooler weather is being able to wear sweaters and jackets again.  I found this leopard print cardigan at H&M recently and just had to pick it up!  It doesn't appear to be online (they only have the sweater version), but I highly recommend heading over to your local H&M to snatch one up before they are gone!

I have a feeling leopard print is going to be on trend again this Fall, but I think it's important to keep it classy...no one wants to look like a hooker (unless you are a hooker I guess).  My tip is to pair a pop of leopard with solid, neutral colors and you can't really go wrong!


JENNY'S LEOPARD PICKS

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Cecilia! You're the sweetest :)

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous, Jenny!! You seriously look stunning. And you cracked me up with "no one wants to look like a hooker (unless you're a hooker, I guess)." hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yeah...hopefully I didn't offend any hookers with that comment, lol. Thanks Gentri! Miss you!

      Delete
  3. Love love love the leopard cardi and the shoes!! Great look!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes, and as said before, think that leopard suits you!
    xo Lauryn
    Lauryncakes | Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! That leopard print is stunning. I need to get something with leopard print!

    dance a real

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit. Cute bag.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this in store and loved it but didn't pick it up! Now I wish I would have, you look so cute!!!
    lattesandlavender.com

    ReplyDelete